At some point in life a person is likely to need an estate sale.
Reasons vary from:
- Loss of a loved one
- Or just wanting a fresh start
Whatever the situation, we can help! Trying to organize and liquidate a lifetime of accumulation can be overwhelming.
No worries--we've got this!
- NO PRESSURE CONSULTATION: First, we conduct a free, no pressure consultation and explain how the entire process works from start to finish.
- PRICING: The charge for conducting an estate sale is usually a commission. You pay no money upfront.
- ADVERTISING: We pay for all internet advertising.
- NEXT STEPS: After we meet, if we are all in agreement, we take over and you can relax.
We provide the tables, supplies, professional directional signs, etc. The set-up of the sale can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days. The actual sale normally runs from 2 to 4 days (depending on the size). We research, price and attractively display the sale items.
Along with advertising, descriptions and photos, we have a great customer following that adds to the success of the sale. When the sale is over, you choose what you want to do with any remaining items. If you need help clearing out the items, we can assist with that. If your goal is to empty the house, we can do that! We will pay you with-in 3 days of completion of the sale (usually faster).
I am Virginia Gwynn (Native Greenvillian and owner of VG Estate Sales).
We have been conducting successful and friendly onsite estate sales in the Greenville, SC area for over a decade. We are not a franchise - we have the freedom to customize each sale to the specifics needed. Each sale is different - so one size doesn't always fit!
We look forward to helping you move on with this part of your life!